Finite element analysis is used to numerically validate designs made on 3D modelers such as SolidWorks and Inventor. It is intended to represent the mechanics of solids, going as far as plasticization and rupture of parts.
- Heating or cooling of equipment by forced convection
- Transport of particles in dedusting systems or processes
- Fluidized bed
- Wind study
Discrete elements method
The simulation of discrete elements (DEM) allows to model the solid particles. It makes it possible to reproduce complex conveying systems.Interactionwith mobile devices is supported by this type of model.
- Study of the transport of granular materials in conveying systems
- Chute blockage analysis
- Silo and container filling study
- Risk analysis of granular projection
- Filling sequence
- Dust generation study
LS-Dyna is advanced simulation software. Its simulation capabilities are very broad, ranging from fracture mechanics to multiphysics studies. With our expertise, we are able to perform all the simulation that other software cannot.